Surah 99. Surah al Zilzilah
Surah 99. Surah al Zilzilah (The Shaking)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- When the earth is shaken up with its (mighty) shaking,
- And the earth throws out its burdens,
- And the human says: “What is (wrong) with her?”
- That Day shall it recount its news,
- As your Rabb would have commanded it to.
- That Day shall humankind march forth, in crowds scattered,
So that they see their deeds.
- Then, whoever has done good,
(As little as) the weight of an atom, shall see it;
- And whoever has done evil, (as little as) the weight of an atom, shall see it.