Surah 86. Surah al Tariq
Surah 86. Surah al Tariq (That Which Visits at Night)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- By the heavens,
And that which visits by (the darkness of the) night,
- And what will explain to you
What it is that visits by (the darkness of the) night?
- A star, of piercing brightness!
- There is no soul but has upon it a protector.
- So, let the human consider of what he is created,
- Created of an animated fluid,
- Emanating from between the loins and the pelvis.
- Indeed, He is the Power to bring him back,
- On the Day when the secrets are laid bare,
- And he has no strength and no helper.
- By the heavens, bearing rain,
- And the earth, and its disposition to split (to bring out vegetation),
- Indeed, this is the conclusive Word;
- It is not banter.
- Verily, they plot, plotting,
- And I plan, planning.
- So, give the disbelievers some latitude-
Give them latitude, for a while.